1,600W/ch @ 2 ohms, 1,200W/ch @ 4 ohms, 650W/ch @ 8 ohms, 3,200W bridged mono @ 4 ohms, and 2,400W bridged mono @ 8 ohms.
The XTI Series of Crown amplifiers are professional tools designed and built for portable PA applications. All are rugged, lightweight, and feature an LCD screen with DSP speaker presets for crossover frequencies, EQ, limiting, delay, a subharmonic synthesizer. Other features include a switch-mode universal power supply; useful function indicators, proportional-speed fan assisted cooling, XLR inputs, Speakon, and binding-post outputs, short-circuit protection and more.
- Accurate,uncolored sound with very low distortion for the best in music and voicereproduction
- Advancedprotection circuitry guards against: shorted outputs, open circuits, DC,mismatched loads, general overheating, high-frequency overloads andinternal faults
- Extremelyversatile, handling a wide range of speaker impedances and outputs
- Speakerpresets for crossover frequencies, EQ, limiting, and delay
- 17 lb
- Speakon®and binding post outputs, XLR inputs and loop-thrus
- ComprehensiveLED status per channel
- OperatingTemperature: 0° C to 40° C at 95% relative humidity (non-condensing)